After a quick coat of Silver Leaf Rub n' Buff, here is what they now look like:
These curtains were made with tabs in the back, which sometimes cause the curtains to slide & lose the "bunched" look that I like. I decided to fix the problem by tying the tabs together, so they will stay scrunched together.
It's not noticeable at all unless you are standing between the curtains & the wall (which would probably only happen during a mean game of hide & seek). Oh, & you caught me red handed...I didn't bother adding Rub n' Buff to the brackets. They also aren't noticeable from the front.
The room is finally coming together!
Sharing at some of these great blogs:
Remodelaholic, At the Picket Fence, Be Different, Act Normal, Between Naps on the Porch, Blue Cricket Design, Crayon Freckles, DIY by Design, Evolution of Style, Miss Mustard Seed, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Serenity Now, Simple Home Life, The DIY Showoff, Thrifty Decor Chick, Somewhat Simple, Tatertots & Jello, Tip Junkie, Home Stories A to Z, Todays Creative Blog, House of Hepworths, The 36th Avenue