Little Living Room Changes

Little by little, I am getting things done in the living room.  One of my favorite accessories in the room right now is this brass swan I picked up for a couple of dollars at a thrift store.  I can’t help but look at it whenever I pass by the room! 


IMG_6080


We also hung some more Lenda curtains that I tweaked to eliminate the tabbed look.  (Someday I will get around to recovering those thrift store chairs…but for now I am procrastinating out of fear!)  Also ignore the table accessories.  Eventually, I'll find some brighter things to liven that area up.


IMG_6089


I also had Mark hang some frames above the couch for a small gallery wall.  The frames are 11x14, but I plan on using mats to fit an 8x10 picture & then printing some free images from the computer.


IMG_6079


I cannot figure out what to frame.  I really like the idea of birds.  Maybe herons, swans, & flamingoes.  I also like the idea of sea fans and coral or just pretty botanical prints.  The problem with these ideas is that I am having trouble finding six different, free, images of anything other than botanicals.  Would it look weird if I mixed & matched?

I’d love for you to weigh in & help me decide what should grace these frames.  My daughter seems to think the paper that came in them is beautiful, but I’d rather go with something less UPC code matchy-matchy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...