My Parents’ Christmas Home Tour: The Main Floor

As I have mentioned several times on the blog, my parents LOVE Christmas.  Growing up, our home was always completely decked out for the holiday, & it looked so pretty it usually stayed up until at least Valentine’s Day (or maybe that was just because it took so long to take down)!  While we visited for Christmas, I decided to take some pictures of their house decorated for the season.  I know it’s crazy of me to be posting these photos now that Christmas is over, but I figured I would forget I had the pictures if I waited until next year.  So, here goes…

The Entry/ Living Room

DSC_0429

Above is the view when you walk in the front door.  My parents host a lot of parties throughout the month of December, which is why their large entry is filled with tables & chairs.

DSC_0435

DSC_0436

DSC_0438

The Dining Room

DSC_0432

DSC_0434

DSC_0433

The Sunroom

DSC_0444

DSC_0443

The Breakfast Nook

DSC_0442

DSC_0440

I hope you enjoyed the tour!  Sorry for the slightly blurry images.  I’m still trying to learn to use my new camera, so hopefully the picture quality will get better throughout the year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...