$5 Decorating: Accessorizing with Thrift Store Finds

Sometimes a few thrift store accessories can help spruce up a space for very little moolah!  Here are a few pieces I have bought at the local thrift store for no more than $3 each!



One of my most beloved accessories is this brass swan I grabbed from the thrift store for $2.50.  It was a bit of a splurge, but she has already moved around the house a few times & looks good just about anywhere!



I grabbed the white vase above for just a few dollars too.  Thrift stores seem to be full of glass & ceramic vases that once held live floral arrangements.



This little urn was less than two dollars.  All it needed was a quick wash & it was ready for it’s new home.  (By the way, that flamingo picture was a free printable in a document frame from Dollar Tree!  You've got to love $1 art!)



I also love this pretty bowl that was only fifty cents!  I really wish I would have bought the other ones, since the colors would look good in pretty much every room in our house!

What are some of your favorite items to buy from thrift stores?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...