Trending: Brass Animals

It's no secret I love the look of gold, so of course, these brass animals had me smitten the moment I locked eyes with them!

This adorable gold pig is in Nicole's son's nursery, but could easily move around the house, since the color is more sophisticated.



Kristin styled her daughter's night stand with a cute gold giraffe.
  

I'm pretty sure I first fell in love with these animals on Cassie's blog...


If you click the link above, she shows you how to get the look with some plastic animals & spray paint!  I can't wait to try this on a plastic giraffe I found in Target's dollar bins a couple of months ago!

Until then, I'm still enjoying my brass swan!


Of course, if you don't feel like scouring thrift stores for $2 brass figures or DIYing your own, you could always buy this $495 brass bull by Jonathan Adler!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...