The Goods

On Friday, I left you hanging with what I bought on my three hour shopping excursion.  (I'm sure the suspense was killing you!)  Anyway, here are the goods:

I thought this basket would be perfect to stash away some of Evalyse's baby toys.  I found it at Garden Ridge for $9.99.


I also found some great accessories for the half bath makeover, which I am hoping to start this week!  I bought the shell bowl ($9.99) and the silver candle holders ($3.99) at Garden Ridge.  The light blue towel ($3.99) and mirror ($9.99) were from Marshall's.  The matted peacock print was originally $15.99 from Hobby Lobby, but I got it on sale for 50% off.
 

The last item I scored was this flower wall hanging.  It was originally $29.99 at Hobby Lobby, but I bought it at 50% off.  I hope to use this on the patio makeover in a few weeks.
 

So, have you found any good buys lately? 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...