Pretty Pillows

A couple of weeks ago, my parents came in town for my birthday.  While they were here, the plan was for my mom & I to sew the curtains for the morning room.  For some reason, my mom's serger wasn't working right, so she decided to finish the curtains at home.

Here is the fabric I chose:

{Tampico Pool by Magnolia Fabrics}

In the meantime, I decided to use the leftover fabric to make a couple of new pillows for the family room.  Here they are:



{The other pillows got re-stuffed by tearing apart an old sofa pillow.}


{The completed look.}

That's all for today!  My mom is finished with the curtains & sent them out today, so hopefully I'll have them hung sometime next week! 

Have a great long weekend!

Wendy

Sharing here:


    The DIY Show Off

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...