Concrete Extension & Basketball Goal

Our son was really wanting a basketball goal (& quite honestly, so was my husband!), so we told him he needed to show us that he wanted one by practicing basketball.  My husband made a chart, & Zeke got a check mark for every 30 minutes he practiced.  He finished his chart around May, earning himself a basketball goal.

Before we could get the goal, my husband wanted to extend our driveway.  That way, Zeke would have more room to play basketball & we could fit more cars in our driveway when we have company.  (One of the downfalls of living in a cul-de-sac is that there is no street parking in front of our house.) 

Here is what our driveway looked like before:

{Before}

This picture was taken after we transplanted the ornamental grass, which used to sit to the right of the driveway, in front of the house.  It's brown now, but I really think it will come back in the spring.  (At least I hope so!)

Below is a picture with the driveway extension:

{After}


{The extension}

Now, I'm just hoping we get our money's worth out of this!  It's been in since Friday night, & I think Zeke has played a total of 15 minutes with it!  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...